Introduction to PatientsMap:
PatientsMap is a database product which uncovers the types of diseases that various specialists see, and the monthly patient volume for each disease. The data is collected from over 36,000 physicians (from Japan, USA, UK and China) covering approximately 400 diseases/conditions. PatientsMap data collection is conducted via online in collaboration with M3.
PatientsMap can also be used as a tool for estimating nationwide patient numbers for various diseases across, not only different specialties, but also by hospital size and regions. It can help you in analyzing the potential of a new drug and also for targeting the appropriate specialties in terms of market research and/or for promotional purposes. It can also used as a tool to evaluate sale force effectiveness.
PatientsMap 2018 China data is collected from over 10,000 physicians, covering approximately 350 diseases/conditions.
PatientsMap 2019 is currently in field, and is expected to be launched in February 2020.
Outline of PatientsMap 2018 China:
- Product name: PatientsMap 2018 China
- Objective: To understand the treatment condition of various specialties for 357 diseases/conditions
- Methodology: Online survey
- Survey region: Nationwide
- Sample size: 10,285 physicians from various departments
- Fieldwork period: 2018 January 3rd – March 6th
Contents of PatientsMap:
- Total number of patients that they see (per month)
- Diseases/conditions that they see (357 disease types)
- Number of patients they see per each disease/condition
- Number of patients in which they prescribe medications for that disease/condition
- Diseases in which they wish for new product development
- Sales rep visitations in the past month (69 manufacturers)
- Primary specialty
- Area of specialty/sub-specialties
- Region of hospital
- Hospital type
- Number of beds at the hospital
- Age range
- Press release in English (PDF file): PatientsMap 2018 China - press release 0531 (ENG)
For more information on PatientsMap CN, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org